Colman Law Center, PLLC

Experience Is the Difference

Skillful & Effective Representation for 46+ years.

Michigan Divorce Lawyers

Colman Law Center

  • scale-icon2 Family Law

    Family related legal issues can be overwhelming and emotional. Read more »

  • scale-icon2 Divorce

    Over 50% of marriages fail. The divorce process can be complicated and convoluted. Read more »

  • scale-icon2 Custody Law

    Nothing is more important that the upbringing and well-being of your children. Read more »